当前位置:首页 > 人生感悟 > 正文内容

礼仪英语10句带翻译 中国餐桌礼仪英语10句简单

一、中国餐桌礼仪英语10句简单

1.让客人和长辈先吃每一道菜

let the elder people and the customer eat first

2.不要用筷子敲碗

don't use the chopsticks hit the bowl

3.不要将手伸到饭桌对面夹菜

don't reach to get the food on the opposite side

4.等大家到齐了,才开始吃

don't eat until everyone is there

5.为主人的长寿、健康、成功干杯

wish for the people who host the dinner

久仰,久仰!

I have long been looking forward to meeting you.

I have long desired to meet you.

久违了。

I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.

It’s been such a long time since we met last time.

久闻大名。

I’ve heard a lot about you.

这次由我负责全程陪同你们。

I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.

欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了!/一路上还好吧?

Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.

或I hope you enjoyed your flight./ How was your journey?

谢谢你专程来接我。

Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.

您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?

May I know your name,please?

很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼7

Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)

中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”

There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes:“Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?

As a Chinese saying goes,“Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。

This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it

together.If there is any special request,just let me know.

如果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。

If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.

Just let me know if you need anything.

我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。

We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.

我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。

We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.

除了正式会谈以外.我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动。

In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.

我期待着您的再次来访。

I’m looking forward to your visit again.

代我向……问好。

Remember me to…/ Say hello to…for me.

不用谢,这是我们应该做的。

Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.

欢迎再来!

Do come again.

二、关于餐桌礼仪的英语作文带翻译

写作思路:把中国餐桌礼仪交待清楚,主要是写有关公筷的阐述。

If you wish to have your rice to go with other dishes, you should say so in good time, for most of the Chinese choose to have the staple food at last or have none of them at all.

如果你想拥有你的大米去与其他菜,你应该及时这么说,对大多数中国人选择主食最后或没有。

Perhaps one of the things that surprises a Western visitor most is that some of the Chinese hosts like to put food into the plates of their guests. In formal dinners, there are always"public" chopsticks and spoons for this purpose, but some hosts may use their own chopsticks. This is a sign of genuine friendship and politeness. It is always polite to eat the food. If you do not eat it, just leave the food in the plate.

也许让西方游客感到最惊奇的事情之一是,一些中国东道主喜欢把食物放在客人的盘子。在正式晚宴,总有“公共”为此筷子和勺子,但一些虚拟主机可以用自己的筷子。这是一个真正的`友谊和礼貌的迹象。总是有礼貌的吃食物。如果你不吃它,只是把盘子里的食物。

People in China tend to over-order food, for they will find it embarrassing if all the food is consumed. When you have had enough, just say so. Or you will always overeat!

中国人倾向于over-order食物,因为他们会发现它令人尴尬的如果所有的食品消费。当你有足够的,就这么说。否则你会总是暴饮暴食!

三、英语餐桌礼仪的5个句子加翻译

Situation 1:You are at a school party. Your friend tells you that the man you

语境1:你在一个学校的聚会上。你的朋友告诉你明天将要和你

are going to work with tomorrow has also come to the party. You

一起工作的那个人也来参加这个聚会。你

have never met the man before, but your friend does not know.

以前从未见过这个人,但是你的朋友不知道。

You ask him to introduce you to the man.

你请你的朋友把你介绍给他。

Situation 2:Many students and teachers come to the party. You are looking

语境2:很多老师和学生都来参加聚会。你和朋友在找

for two seats to sit down with your friend, but there are none.

两个座位坐,但是没有。

You see two seats, but there are bags on them. You go over to

你看到了两个座位,但是上面有包。你过去

ask the girl sitting beside the bags.

问旁边坐着的女孩。

Situation 3:Many people are drinking at the party and there are many glasses

语境3:在聚会上,很多人都喝水,桌子上有

on the table. You take the wrong one. What will you say and

很多杯子。你拿错了杯子。你会说什么?

what will you do?

怎样做?

重点·难点·考点及疑点注释

1. introduce意为“使认识;介绍,使了解”,用于以下结构中:introduce+ n.(+ to+ n.)。

The headmaster introduced a new teacher to the students.

校长向学生介绍新老师。

May I introduce my friend Tom?

让我介绍我的朋友乔治好吗?

My father introduced me to the game of football.

我父亲使我了解了足球赛。

introduce还有“把(新事物)引进,引入”的意思。

New Paris fashions are introduced/into/ Shanghai every year.

巴黎的新流行式样每年都被引进上海。

2. go over意为“走过去”。

He went over to give a kiss to her.

他走过去吻了她。

go over还可作“检查,核对;复习”解。

Go over your work carefully before you hand it in.

交作业前要仔细检查一下。

READING

课文翻译

TABLE MANNERS AT A DINNER PARTY

宴会上的餐桌礼仪

People who go to a formal Western dinner party for the first time may be

第一次参加西式宴会的人或许会惊诧于

surprised by table manners in Western culture. Knowing them will help you

西方文化的餐桌礼仪。了解这些礼仪,能帮助你给

make a good impression.shavingsgood table manners means knowing, for

别人留下美好印象。有良好的餐桌礼仪意味着知晓(一些礼节),例如,

example, how to use knives and forks, when to drink a toast and how to behave

如何使用刀叉,何时祝酒以及该有怎样的举止。

at the table. Beside your napkin you will find a small bread roll and three glasses

在你的餐巾旁,你会看到一个小面包卷和三只杯子——一只用来

—one for white wine, one for red wine, and one for water. There are two pairs

盛白酒,一只用来盛红酒,还有一个用来喝水。餐桌上有两副大

of knives and forks on the table, forks on the left and knives on the right of the

刀叉,叉子放在盘子左边,刀子放在右边。

plate. When you see two spoons, the big one is for the soup and the small one

还有两把匙子,大的一把用来喝汤,小的一把

for the dessert. The knife and fork that are closest to your plate are a little bit

用来吃甜点,离盘子最近的那副刀叉比

bigger than the ones beside them. When you sit down at the table, you can

盘边的稍大些。当你在餐桌旁坐下来,你就可以

take your napkin, unfold it and put it on your lap. In China, you sometimes

拿起餐巾,把它展开,然后铺在大腿上。在中国,有时你

get a hot, damp cloth to clean your face and hands, which, however, is not

会得到一把热乎乎的湿毛巾,用来擦手、洗脸。然而,

the custom in western countries.

这在西方国家是没有的。

Dinner starts with a small dish, which is often called a starter. Some

宴会开始,先上一盘小菜,这通常叫做开胃菜。

people pray before they start eating, and other people may keep silent for a

用餐前,一些人做祈祷,还有一些人会沉默

moment. Then you can say“Enjoy your meal”to each other and everybody

片刻。这时你们就可以互相说声“请用餐”,然后大家

starts eating. For the starter, which you eat with the smaller pair, you keep

开始吃起来。你要先用那副小的刀叉吃第一道菜,

the knife in your right hand and the fork in your left. After the starter you

应是左手拿叉,右手拿刀。吃完,就

will get a bowl of soup—but only one bowl of soup and never ask for a second

会上来一碗汤菜——只能是一个汤菜,永远不能要

serving.

第二个。

The next dish is the main course. Many westerners think the chicken breast

接下来的菜便是主菜。许多西方人认为,

with its tender white flesh is the best part of the bird. Some people can use

白嫩的鸡脯肉是鸡身上最好吃的部分。有些人吃鸡肉或其他禽肉时

their fingers when they are eating chicken or other birds, but never touch beef or

可以用手;但一定不要用手去拿牛肉或

other meat on bones. It is polite to finish eating everything on your plate, so

其他肉排。吃完自己盘子里的所有东西是礼貌的,所以

don’t take more food than you need.

不要往自己的盘子里放过多的食物。

At table, you should try to speak quietly and smile a lot, but do not laugh

用餐时,说话声音要小,面带笑容,但不能一直大笑

all the time.

不止。

Most Westerners like soft drinks if they will drive home. Many of them

如果要开车回家,大多数西方人喜欢喝不含酒精的饮料。许多人

drink white or red wine with the food. When drinking to someone’s health,

吃东西时喝白葡萄酒或红葡萄酒。当为某人健康干杯时,

you raise your glasses, but the glasses should not touch. The custom of toasting

你要举起酒杯,但不要碰杯。

in some parts of China is to finish the drink at once, but Westerners usually

在中国的一些地方,干杯表示把杯中的酒

take only a sip. For drinking during a dinner, the best advice is never to

一次喝光,但西方人则通常是呷一小口。对于在宴会上饮酒,建议你

drink too much.

最好不要过度饮酒。

Table manners change over time. They follow the fashion of the day.

餐桌礼仪随着时代的变化而变化。它们有着时代特点。

Besides, table manners are only important at formal dinner parties. If you�re

而且,餐桌礼仪只有在正规的宴会才重要。如果你

not sure what to do, you can always follow your hosts. Although good manners

对该怎么做没有把握,就注意主人是怎么做的。虽然良好的礼仪常使你

always make you look good, you do not need to worry about all these rules

风度优雅,但是当你和朋友或家人一起进餐时,

whileshavingsdinner with your friends or family.

就不必为那些规矩而担扰了。

«    2024年5月    »
12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031

热门文章